NOTE: This lesson was written as part of a Spiritual Retreat. For more information on the retreat, click here.
The purpose in this final group session is to summarize what the Spirit has done among you as a group: What have you learned and then how can each group member take this to their home context and calling? [The main point of this session is not the presentation. The presentation is one idea that your small group takes away from the retreat.]
Summarize/Discuss in your small group:
- In your individual time, what piece of clothing did you baptize with a new significance?
- Each person looks at what was written in journal during Session 1 Application. What do you notice?
- What has the Spirit been teaching us together in this space as a group?
- What would it look like if we lived clothed with Christ all the time? What do you imagine? Dream of?
- How would it change relationships in marriages, families, churches, workplaces?
How can we represent this to share this with other groups — Being clothed with Christ — in a way that will serve and impact the people around us? Make a representation of approximately 2 minutes and practice it together.
End your time praying together for one another to continue being clothed with Christ.