Read Colossians 4:2-6
- Underline the instructions.
- Highlight the purpose for each instruction.
Read Colossians 4:7-18
- Underline the name of each person mentioned.
- Highlight the descriptors of each person.
- Highlight in a different color the purpose for which Paul mentions them.
- What is the purpose of Paul’s words?
- What concerns is he expressing to the Colossians?
- Why does he mention so many names?
- What message does this give to the listeners?
- How can you pray for those in your community in ways that strengthen and encourage others?
- In what conscious ways can you adjust your thinking to focus more on making the most of every opportunity to respond to others?
- As we conclude this Inductive study of the Letter to the Colossians, what has been most beneficial for you? We would love to hear your comments. You may leave them at the bottom of this page.
- To conclude this study, we recommend that you take the opportunity in the next few days to read through the entire Letter to the Colossians in one sitting. Record any final observations in your journal.