NOTE: This lesson was written as part of a Spiritual Retreat. For more information about the retreat, click here. If you are doing this retreat with a small group, click here.
The purpose in this final application session is to summarize what the Spirit has done through these studies: What have you learned and then how can each group memberyou take this to your home context and calling?
- What piece of clothing did you baptize with a new significance?
- Look at what you wrote in your journal during Session 1 Application study. What do you notice?
- What has the Spirit been teaching you in this space?
- What would it look like if your faith community lived clothed with Christ all the time? What do you imagine? Dream of?
- How would it change relationships in marriages, families, churches, workplaces?
How can you represent this in a physical way — Being clothed with Christ — in a way that will serve and impact the people around us? Consider a drawing, art medium, or some other physical representation of your retreat experience.
Close your retreat in a time of prayer, focusing on being clothed with Christ.